As New Jersey’s premier learn-to-ski/snowboard and tubing destination, Campgaw Mountain offers an alpine escape right in your backyard. Located in northern Bergen County, we are the closest ski area to the New York metro area with 100% snowmaking capabilities, only 18 miles north of the George Washington Bridge.
We provide a variety of skiing and snowboarding terrain for all abilities with short lift lines, uncrowded trails, and a friendly staff. You’ll find the latest in rental equipment and the highest level of skiing or snowboarding instruction for all ages. Whether you are a beginner or an enthusiast, you’ll love the skiing, snowboarding, and tubing at Campgaw Mountain.
- Day and Night Skiing, Snowboarding & Snow Tubing
- Freestyle Terrain Park
- Two ‘Magic Carpet’ Conveyer Lifts
- Two Double Chairlifts
- Eight 800-ft. Snow Tubing Runs with Two Dedicated Surface Lifts
- 100% Snowmaking Capabilities
- Specialized Children's Program for Youngsters ages 4-6
- Five Beginner/Intermediate Trails
- Daily & Seasonal Ski/Snowboard Rentals
- Daily & Seasonal Helmet Rentals
Campgaw is owned by the County of Bergen and leased/operated by Ski Campgaw Management LLC.