1. In case of inclement weather; ie...high winds, fog, blizzard etc. Campgaw will shut down the lift and/or close the hill for safety if needed. In doing so NO REFUNDS will be given however, if tickets have been purchased and patrons have not been able to have FULL use of purchases, VOUCHERS will be offered to all patrons for the inconvenience at the manager's discretion.
2. We have a NO REFUND policy. We will in certain medical cases request a doctor's note for a refund on items or a possible voucher may be given.
3. We do not and can not guarantee short lift lines, and will NOT REFUND money on tickets, rentals and/or lessons due to this. This is especially true during high traffic times such as racing program days and all holiday periods.
4. Unfortunately items can be stolen if left unattended, and we suggest to all of our customers to lock up skis and boards. Campgaw will not be responsible for any stolen or damaged property. If something does get taken or damaged we always recommend that you file a complaint with the local Police Department.
5. Please use the spaces provided by the parking attendants in the parking lots. DO NOT double park any vehicle or we reserve the right to have it towed at your expense.
6. Leashes are no longer required for snowboards with strap bindings here at Campgaw , however we strongly suggest them for safety! Snowboard leashes can be purchased in the main lodge.
7. Lesson and Rental Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations will be accepted by email only at
with "Lesson Cancellation" in the subject line. Please make sure to leave your name, phone number, and the date and time of your scheduled lesson. All customers will receive confirmation of cancellation.
Cancellations are required 24hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. If the lesson is cancelled less than 24hours in advanced we will be able to reschedule the lesson for a future date. If the lesson is not cancelled and there is a no show for the scheduled time, the customer will be charged for 50% of the lesson portion.
If any person is unable to attend a scheduled lesson, Campgaw will issue a voucher for the snow pass as well as the rental. We will NOT issue a voucher for the lesson portion. We do not offer make up sessions unless we have canceled the session due to the area being closed.