Campgaw is now offering Weekday Early Opening Tubing* for those groups/organizations wishing to come a little earlier and snow tube. Our facility is yours for the two (2) hour period . . . just you and your friends. Click here to download the flyer.
Tubing is fun, easy, and it’s better than sledding any day! Imagine the thrill of riding down a snowy hill and then effortlessly riding your tube back up. Tubes are provided and a surface lift is available for you to ride up the hill. Choose between different runs with varied levels of rollers and pitch. No experience or special equipment is needed. Just hop in your tube and enjoy the ride.
Unlimited runs and tube rental per two hour session.
*Note: A minimum purchase of 125 tickets is required for an early opening.
Call for tubing availability and reservations. 201-327-7800 extension 221.
TUBING GROUP TERMS:
2. All participants must sign a tubing release form, and if under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign with name of participant.
3. Single riders only, one person per tube.
4. Rates quoted apply only to groups of 20 or more and group agrees to a non-refundable deposit to be charged to a credit card if cancellation is not made more than 48 hours prior to scheduled visit.
5. Group rates are available Monday-Friday/Non-Holiday, there are no group discounts on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays.
6. Group assumes full responsibility for tickets ordered and agrees to make final accounting of all monies the day of visit. No refunds will be extended for unused tickets after the final number is confirmed 48 hours prior to visit. (School voucher payment due within 60 days of signing)
7. Resale of tickets is unlawful and subject to prosecution.
8. Participants will be given the tubing tickets upon arrival at Campgaw. If additional tickets are needed on the day of your visit, you MUST present a copy of the contract to the Group Services Center to receive the applicable group rate.
9. Non-Profit/Tax Exempt Groups must provide valid tax-exempt form at time of reservation. The full payment must be made by the tax-exempt group to receive the tax exemption.
10. Campgaw reserves the right to limit/close operations of any part of the facility for capacity limitations, safety and operating reasons, including inclement weather. Also, some activities may not be accessible to everyone due to weight/height restrictions.
11. If Campgaw closes on your scheduled visit date, the Group Leader will be notified as soon as possible. If your group needs to reschedule a visit, an advanced notice of at least 48 hour is required.
12. Campgaw’s operating season is scheduled from mid-December thru mid-March (weather permitting). Hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
All participants must sign a waiver or the waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for all minors. The waiver must be turned in to receive your tickets. Tickets will not be issued without a signed waiver and no refunds will be given.
Click here for a printable Tubing Release Form
You can print, read and fill out the form prior to your visit to expedite your tubing ticket purchase.