2 Hour Tubing Sessions (2013/14)
Some later sessions on Saturday may also be available for group discounts. Earlier session may be available for a sell out session.
Click for Printable Tubing Release Form
Please print, fill out the form and bring it with you on your visits.
|20 to 100 people||$12.00 per person||$16.00 per person|
|100+ people||$10.00 per person||$14.00 per person|
Group tubing visits are on a first-come, first-served basis. Advanced reservations are required for groups of 20 or more participants to receive the group pricing.
Call for tubing availability and reservations. 201-327-7800 x221.
TUBING GROUP TERMS:
1. All participants must be at least 42 inches tall and no more than 300 pounds.
2. All participants must sign a tubing release form, and if under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign with name of participant.
3. Single riders only, one person per tube.
4. Rates quoted apply only to groups of 20 or more and group agrees to a non-refundable deposit to be charged to a credit card if cancellation is not made more than 48 hours prior to scheduled visit.
5. Group rates are available Monday-Friday/Non-Holiday, there are no group discounts on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays.
6. Group assumes full responsibility for tickets ordered and agrees to make final accounting of all monies the day of visit. No refunds will be extended for unused tickets after the final number is confirmed 48 hours prior to visit. (School voucher payment due within 60 days of signing)
7. Resale of tickets is unlawful and subject to prosecution.
8. Participants will be given the tubing tickets upon arrival at Campgaw. If additional tickets are needed on the day of your visit, you MUST present a copy of the contract to Customer Service to receive the applicable group rate.
9. Non-Profit/Tax Exempt Groups must provide valid tax-exempt form at time of reservation. The full payment must be made by the tax-exempt group to receive the tax exemption.
10. Campgaw reserves the right to limit/close operations of any part of the facility for capacity limitations, safety and operating reasons, including inclement weather. Also, some activities may not be accessible to everyone due to weight/height restrictions.
11. If Campgaw closes on your scheduled visit date, the Group Leader will be notified as soon as possible. If your group needs to reschedule a visit, an advanced notice of at least 48 hour is required.
12. Campgaw’s operating season is scheduled from mid-December thru mid-March (weather permitting). Hours of operation are subject to change without notice.